[FW1] Fullcluster configuration problem

I have the following lab at my office and got some
problems to have it running.

So I define on my routeur cisco
    arp ip mac arpa

On each firewall I define for the cluster Ip address a
multicast mac address like 01005E000001.

              internet

                  router

  ------+------------------------+------
        | 100.xx.xx.10           | 100.xx.xx.10
  +-------------+         +-------------+
  |FW-1         |heartbeat|FW-1         |
  |Windows NT   |---------|Windows NT   |
  |SP5          |         |SP5          |
  +-------------+         +-------------+
  ------+------------------------+--------
     |         internal network
  client A

The routeur and the firewalls are connected by hub.

My big problem is that when I start the second fw, I
loose my connection between the routeur and the
firewall. (there is no arp resolution).

If I stopped the second fw all is fine.

Any idea is welcome.

regards,