RE: [FW1] 1 to 1 NAT config questions, Help!

Also, if you're checking for spoofed addresses, you
need to add an object defined with the external
address (valid Internet IP address) in your group
defined as behind whatever interface your DMZ is
connected to.

Wow -- that sounds confusing...

If you're not using anti-spoofing, please ignore :)

HTH -- Chris

--- Langa Kentane <[email protected]>