RE: [FW1] load balancing?

Paul,

According to local Check Point people on my
side of the globe, the new beta version of
the High Availability module is being tested.
The new version includes load balancing capabilities
for all Check Point modules (including load balancing
of FloodGated traffic).

Apparently, this new version is forcasted to be
due out sometime in June. Hence, the best thing
to do (the same recommendation I've made to
a customer recently) is to purchase the HA module
now with software subscription, then when the
new version comes out you'll get a free upgrade
to it.

Rgds,

Jh

.oO00Oo.oO00Oo.oO00Oo.oO00Oo.oO00Oo.