[FW1] SecuRemote client international problems

Title: Kernel error
Sorry for an ametuerish question,  but I'm having a heck of a time getting an overseas client to securely connect to a terminal server on my side.

I am using FW1 v 4.3 on Nt 4.0 sp6a and I'm using MS Terminal Server edition with Citrix Metaframe to try and connect through ICA via SecuRemote.  The users on the "other" end (in Belgium) are connected first to a LAN that connects to a Frame relay WAN that offers Internet connectivity. The problem is that when I install the SecuRemote client, it seems that my network options for the remote users get dropped.  Would anyone be so kind as to mail me privately with any comments or suggestions to help me figure this out?

Thanks a bunch

Dennis M. Donohue
Network Administrator
Aquion Parters L.P.