RE: [FW1] asp pages slow

Are you using content filtering or the http in transperent proxy mode?
There are know issues.
To test turn off support for http 1.1 in IE 5 and test against problem
pages.  If it works:

Option 1: Disable http 1.1 support on all IE 4/5 browsers (ack!) We had to
do this w/ 4.1 sp2 because option 2 did not work.

Option 2:

These changes need to be made to $FWDIR/conf/objects.C on the management
console, after which policy should be re-installed. For guidance on editing
objects.C, see Resolution 1265.
:http_cvp_allow_chunked (true)
:http_ing_allow_chunked (true)
:http_block_java_allow_chunked (true)
:http_allow_ranges (true)
Note that there are some known issues with MSIE and HTTP/1.1 as well as
issues with CVP and HTTP/1.1. Some issues are fixed in 4.0SP5 and 4.1SP1
with the following additions to the props section in objects.C:
:http_force_down_to_10 (true)
:http_sup_continue (true)
:http_avoid_keep_alive (true)
In some cases, the only remedy is to configure Internet Explorer to use HTTP
1.0. This option is configured under the Advanced tab of the Internet
Options dialog box/control panel of Internet Explorer.
Please remember that in some cases of MSIE 5.x browsing pages, particularly
dynamically generated pages, on a IIS webserver, there is no current (V4.1
SP3 and earlier) remedy. Check Point is working on this issue