RE: [FW1] ARP and Win2k

At 03:14 PM 2/20/2001 +0000, Marco Gioanola wrote:
I'll try this in the next hours and I will tell you about it, but I think
your advice won't solve the problem. The problem is that the local.arp file
used by FW1 in NT was a way to "publish" arp entries, since issuing an
"arp -s" doesn't publish the entries "outside".

Oh well - I just tried it on a Windows 2000 system and you're right - adding the static arp doesn't get it published. As you surmised, adding the "run" entry won't work.
-Rick