[FW1] RADWARE FireProof and SecuRemote

Hello everyone,
I have a RADWARE FireProof device to load balance two FW1 boxes.
The two firewalls have private non-routable addresses and are placed between the FireProof to balance between the internal network and Internet.
I would like to connect to the internal network via SecuRemote and I have set up all the parameters as specified in the articles on phoneboy.
The fw object, as specified, should have the external routable address but I cannot set it to this value but the internal private address that gets natted by FireProof. This might be an issue.

I would like to know if anyone has set up a SecuRemote connection with a FW1 whose external interface address gets NATTED by something before (it might be a router or a FireProof).

Thank you very much.

Lorenzo Chiavacci