RE: [FW1] fw tab question

"output log"? Not sure I follow what you are asking.

when you run something like:

fw tab -t connections

It spits out the connection table to STDOUT (i.e. your console).

What platform are you on, and what are you trying to do?

Carric Dooley
Senior Consultant
COM2:Interactive Media

"But this one goes to eleven."