Re: [FW1] Gui client over securemtoe

Robert, Yim,
  Valid point.  Also you can use ip pooling and so define a finite group and ensure
that only successfully negotiated vpn sessions will be able to connect.  Configuring
on the fly will always be a tricky endeavor.  As long as the management server is
not also an enforcement point, you will be fine, otherwise the policy on the
managment device will need to be unloaded and/or recompiled to allow the fw1 control
sessions from gui-clients.

CT