Re: [FW1] Secure client problem

Jimmy,
If you will right click on the client encrypt box on the firewall rule and select
'apply rule only if configuration verified.'
This should make sure that users without policy cannot connect.  You should also
limit the groups in the users source access to a group which is labeled to require a
policy.

Cheers,
CryptoTech