From: James W. Klein [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2000 2:39 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] Radius Authrentication...

Anyone aware of issues with trying to get VPN-1 to work with Microsoft's
RADIUS server to authenticate SecureRemote sessions?  I followed all the
instructions and can not get properly authenticated.  The SecureRemote
session is prompted for RADIUS authentication, but never successfully
validates.  I have used various shared secrets and have tried setting the
Radius object properties to version 1.0 and 2.0.  All to no avail.

I am using:

VPN-1 (strong) v4.1 + SP1 on Solaris
SecureRemote (strong) for WIN2K (build 4174)
MS Radius on NT 4.0 (I have tried SP3 & SP6)

Thanx,

Semaj...