AW: [FW1] Nated machines can't access Internet

Hi,

look for static ARP entries. You have to change them eventually to a new MAC
address of the new firewall machine...

Christian
_________
Christian Betz
System Engineer
eSecurity Solutions

Prodacta Systemhaus GmbH
Pforzheimer Str. 132    Fon: +49 (0) 7243 382 308
D-76275 Ettlingen       Fax: +49 (0) 7243 382 107
Germany                 Mob: +49 (0)http://www.prodacta.de