Re: [FW1] Gui client over securemtoe

Yim,

Yes.

Remember, the fwmgr needs to know what IP your coming
from. If you get a dynamic IP from your ISP, then you will
need to edit the gui-clients config file and modify your allowed
IP, then proceed.

Creating the proper(i.e. secure!) rules to allow this is more fun.

If you don't have enough bandwidth(especially dialup), it has
a tendency to just stop mid stream.

Robert

- -
Robert P. MacDonald
Global Infrastructure Group, Haworth, Inc.
Voice:email: [email protected]