From: Thomas Stala [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2001 7:20 AM
To: Larry Pingree; Tim Holman; Tim Anderson;
[email protected]
Subject: RE: [FW1] Nokia vs. NT

I have seen these numbers. I was amazed until I noticed that they were
running 10/100 on Nokia and Gig cards on the NT system.

I also had someone telling me that Lynx on an Intel chipset kicked but on a
Sun Solaris. They showed me the statistics. The Lynx box was using Gig cards
and the Sun Solaris had a quad 10/100.

These are not honest results unless they are using the same equipment. Gig
cards are always going to kick the heck out of 10/100 cards

Thomas Stala
[email protected]
Hope this helps