-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of mark
verschaeve
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2001 10:05 AM
To: 'Fw-1-Mailinglist (E-mail)
Subject: [FW1] IP-adresses

We are looking to buy a VPN-1 for Windows NT, but how many IP-adresses do we
provide.

Our network has about 60 IP-adresses, but a lot of them are assigned to
printers, checkboxes that are working over IP and so on.

We've only about 25 workstations that need internetaccess.

Also, our network is divided in 2 subnets whit a leased line between. What
about tose adresses.

Can someone give me a quick and good advice please??

Mark Verschaeve
Mortier N.V.