[FW1] Log view, filter on interface name not working

I've found I can no longer set a selection filter on the interface while
viewing fw logs in the log viewer. Well, what I mean exactly is that I can
set the filter but it doesn't work. No matter what I type in as the
interface name I get nothing displayed in the viewer. And, Yes, I'm certain
I'm spelling and casing things correctly. I think this is related to the
reinstallation of the FW with CP 2000 and SP2. But can't be certain. Anyone
else with the same issue?