[FW1] Re: CheckPoint & List Manager

Good $daytime,

> Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 12:09:33 -0500
> From: "Briggs, James" <[email protected]>
> To: "'[email protected]'"
>     <[email protected]>
> Subject: [FW1] CheckPoint & List Manager

> List Manager is looking for messages that end with
> "@HostName.CompanyName.com" .

> Can you tell the checkpoint firewall to direct email that ends in
> @testlyris.company.com to a certain IP of the box testlyris and have
> all others go to our regular mail server?

Do you mean these mails _should_ not go through your mail server?  if
not, you can simply configure your mailserver to route one specific
domain to a certain host.

In sendmail, one can use mailertable.  Your mileage may vary.

  Regards,
  Willy.

--
"No easy hope or lies        | Vitaly "Willy the Pooh" Fedrushkov
 Shall bring us to our goal, | Control Systems and Processes Division