From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of
Thomas Stala
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2001 9:02 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] FTP problems through 4.1 sp-2 looking for Ideas

I have tried to do an ftp session through a dos prompt nt 2000. connection
refused.

if I try this outside of the firewall it works fine.

I am able to get to other ftp sites fine.

I created a rule to allow the server to do
            ftp
            ftp-pasv
            ftp-port

I never see anything being rejected in the logs.

if I use my browser version 5.0 it takes about 5 minutes and then it gets to
the site?

any ideas

Thomas Stala
MCSE CCSE