Re: [FW1] Solaris static arp question

Checked that and resolv.conf.  This is a system that has been
running fine.  I did finish the install by adding in routes
for the additional addresses and that helped some ... it doesn't
gag on all the addresses just a few. The only thing that is not
working well is "arp -a" and traceroute through that interface.
Everything else is OK.  I wonder how it's going to barf up when
I have to add in more addresses next week...  Guess I'll have to
deal with that then.
Thanks for your time.
Geo