Re: [FW1] Solaris routing concern

Francisco Rebelo schrieb:

> The FW-1 docs tell me to make sure the box routes properly before
> installing FW-1, that's my problem.  HME0 is my external interface and QFE0
> is my internal.

Maybe you can post your  /etc/hostname.*   /etc/netmasks and /etc/hosts and the
output of "netstat -nr" to this group?

Solaris has quite a strange method to set up networking - compared to other OS.
Maybe you can familiarize yourself with that (read or visit a training)?

Bye
    Volker

--

Volker Tanger  <[email protected]>