[FW1] Mail Alerts in NT4

I am running FW1 - 4.1 on an NT4 machine.  I had an e-mail alert set up
(with the .VBS script from the Honeynet Project), and it was working great
for about 6 hours.  Then it stopped.  The test.bat that it came with still
works, so I'm assuming the problem lies in FW1 somewhere.  When I run copy
the command in the Log & Alert space and run it at a DOS prompt, it starts
wsendmail fine.

Does anyone know why else this might occur?  How to fix it would be nice too
if someone knows.

Thomas N. Traina