From: Ned Fleming [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, 16 February 2001 8:41 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW1] Very strange mail issue..

On Thu, 15 Feb 2001 08:49:25 -0800, you wrote:

>	We have three domain like aaa.com, bbb.com and ccc.com. aaa.com is
>host by ISP. bbb.com and ccc.com is hosted by ourself with DNS in DMZ zone.
>I move our mail server from another ip address into FW1 internal. I change
>mx information in our dmz DNS server for our bbb.com and ccc.com to new
>ipaddress A.B.C.D. I can receive email properly for all @bbb.com and
>@ccc.com. I also have my ISP change mx record for aaa.com to new
>ipaddress A.B.C.D. But [email protected] cannot receive any email.
>
>	I am also use nslookup to check all the mx change. I think my ISP
>done their job. But [email protected] still cannot receive mail. Any other
>posibility??? very strang..

Without the actual domain names, who can tell? nslookup is a weak
sister. Fortunately, there's "dig." Even more fortunate, there's a
web-based version of dig available for every boy and girl at:

	http://us.mirror.menandmice.com/cgi-bin/DoDig

What makes you think this is related to FW-1?

--
Ned Fleming