Re: [FW1] Nokia vs. NT

Hi Larry,

I'm more than willing to let others "test" the service
packs for me, as I do not like to rush in either.
However;  I'm unaware of bugs in the service packs
that Nokia fixed before releasing thiers.  I've also
spent too many months waiting for functionality for
Nokia, that's out on Sun, Linux, etc.  I'd rather have
the service packs available and make my own decision
on when to upgrade.

Still, all in all I really do like the remote
management capes of the product.

My $0.02,
Pete Goodridge