Re: [FW1] NetWare IPX/SPX over SecuRemote

Quentin,

I've not tried IPX->IP over SR, but your going to need to brush up
on CMD/SCMD. Start at support.novell.com or in the documentation.
Chances are, if your running up to date Netware servers, that you
won't need to make too many changes. You should have up to date
Netware clients which will allow for the translations.

Check out Novell TID's: 2949348 & 10014705.

Robert

- -
Robert P. MacDonald
Global Infrastructure Group, Haworth, Inc.
Voice:email: [email protected]