Re: Antwort: [FW1] Redhat, FW-1, and packages

Hi Derek,

> I've imagine this has been written up somewhere, but I can't find it. I'm
> looking for a list of the minimum packages required to run FW-1 on Redhat. I
> don't want to install too much stuff that isn't necessary. Thanks.

just use Red Hat 6.2 and do not select any packages - only the basic parts will
be installed. These are sufficient to run FW-1.

Regards,
Marco

you might want to check Lances excellent documents, especially the following link: http://www.enteract.com/~lspitz/linux.html

regards,
Axel

--
Axel Eble * Aussiger Str. 7 * 63110 Rodgau * Germany
Tel.: +49 6106 646288 * Fax: +49 6106 646287 * Cell:[email protected] * [email protected]