[FW1] AW: SMTP troubles with FW-1, eSafe and a Notes SMTP Relay

hi vitaly

(a) you where rhight. - the rule
> - any, priv_dmz2_tmvw, smtp, allow
is nonsense. only the firewall itself routes smtp traffic to the second smtp
server and there is no special rule neccessary for this. i disabled the rule
and all mails are still delivered and received (thanx for the tip, one rule
less!!!!)
the rule
(a)/(b)
> - priv_dmz2_tmvw, any, smtp, allow
is neccessary. otherwise the smtp-server could not send any mails to any
(local/remote) mx-server.
therefore i had to create a nat rule. i needed this rule too, to get
dns-infos of remote mx-servers.
local mx-servers a defined in the local installed dns-server.

regards
frank