RE: [FW1]Securemote stops working after SP3

Are your clients running the newest version of SecuRemote? I've seen a very
similar problem. In the log file, you get a reject for that user saying
"reason Client Encryption: Failed to generate reply to client request".
Clients using the 4.1 SR (no SP) could not connect, clients using 4.1 sp3
could connect just fine.

I was told by support engineer that reinstalling the encryption license
might help. However, I have not tested that. The solution that we found is
to have clients upgrade to the newest version of SecuRemote. Its a pain, but
it works and I guess clients should be using the latest anyway.

GL
Will