[FW1] NT Firewall and Windump????

Title: NT Firewall and Windump????

To all:

Has anyone used an NT firewall module and had it work with Windump (the Win32 porting
of tcpdump)???    I have used Windump profusely, but I am having trouble getting it
to work with a Firewall-1 module.    Just wondering if anyone has done this and if there
is something I am overlooking.

Thanks,

Andy Abercrombie

     - - - - - - -  Appended by Scientific-Atlanta, Inc.  - - - - - - -
This e-mail and any attachments may contain information which is confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the named addressee (or a person responsible for delivering it to the addressee). If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.