[FW1] web server with private IP

How can I run a webserver on a small lan with a private range of IPs and one checkpoint fw-1 4.1 in front of it? The firewall has one normal public IP on its external interface and sits in the private lan with its internal interface (sun netra). The FAQs said that I would need either a second public IP on the firewall or third party software on it to forward to the web server.
Are there any better ways? I don't want to run any software except the checkpoint stuff on the firewall. And I would like to be able to create several web servers in the private lan to load balance in some way using the fw-1 features.
Any hints?

--
"The software said it requires Windows 95 or better, so I installed Linux"

M.I.T newmedia              Tel. 06172-7100-139
Am Zollstock 1              FAX  06172-7100-10
D- 61381 Friedrichsdorf