[FW1] FW-1 4.0 to 4.1

Hello all,

I currently have a Solaris 2.6 running Fw-1 4.0 as a stand alone.  I have purchased and gotten the incenses for an Enterprise addition of FW-1 4.1.  I am planning to move the Management console to an NT box, and use the current box as the firewall module.  I was hoping that someone on this mailing list can help me with the steps.  How do you change a stand-alone machine to a management and module.  Which files get move to where, or is there a script/program that can do this for me.  I don't really want to renter all the rules and policies.

Thanks in advance,

BT