From: Pope, David [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2001 4:09 PM
To: '[email protected]'; Pope, David; [email protected]
Subject: RE: [FW1] More network neighborhood browsing questions

They are 98 clients and I dont think they are authenticating.
My problem is with the order of operations I guess. When the client boots do they need to enter the same domain password in their windows logon? Then when they dial up to the ISP that password is passed?
After you establish a dial-up connection how do you insure you get prompted to log on to the domain. And how do you make sure its not trying to log onto the ISP's domain?

-DP