[FW1] Odd SecureClient Issue.

I've got two users who can't seem to stay connected to my LAN through their VPN connection.  They have the following configuration in common:

W2K Workstation --> hub --> Cisco 575 aDSL Router --> Internet --> IP330 firewall --> LAN.

What happens is they connect to the firewall and get the authentication message after startup, but then loose even the firewall connection.  (Firewall IP doesn't respond to PING requests, nore does any IP inside the LAN).  The LAN is a Windows NT 4 Single Domain network.  I haven't a clue as to how to start troubleshooting this.

Regards,
Jim R. Majorowicz, MCP
Network Administrator
Albina Family of Companies