[FW1] SecuRemote: download userc.C file in distributed environment

Hi,

I have to setup SecuRemote in a distributed firewall env.
There is one mgm srv and more fwd modules. fwd modules are interconnected
using a few nets. The MGM server is in one of those. Moreover another one is
used for internal traffic.

Now I would like to download userc.C file for one of those fwd modules. As
in a distributed environment, a client has to have a connection to the MGM
SRV for service FW1_topo I have created such a rule without success. Then I
the following rule:

client           firewall_this_interface             FW1_topo
accept
NAT:
client                   ...                                     ...
client                 MGM SRV           ......

However with none of them it was possible to download the userc.C
file!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't there an easy way to do this,
without such a mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any help is really appreciated.

Cheers,

Josef