[FW1] Securemote problem when disabling global properties

I have the following problem with a securemote setup (VPN-1 4.1 SP3 build 41814 , SR 4.1 SP3 build 4174)

. configure standard securemote (no NAT, no encapsulation, FWZ ecryption only, user authentication is Firewall-1 passwd)

it works perfectly if I check the Accept Firewall-1 & VPN-1 control connections is the Policy Properties (FIrst)

it does not work if I suppress it. Of course I have added 2 rules in first position of my rule base
any  Firewall  FW1-topo accept
any  any   RDP accept

does not work: SR is stucked on the Exchnage keys and I get the message "No answer reveceived from a Firewall at site". I have cheked http://www.phoneboy.com/fw1/faq/0342.html and everything is as mentionned there.

If I run a sniffer on the SR side,
in the first case (to good one) I see UDP packets on port 259 in both direction (firewall <-> SR)
in the second case (the bad one), I see UDP packets on port 259 in one direction (SR -> firewall). No answer is coming!!!

I do not want to keep this "accept control connection"

TIA
Siegfried