[FW1] Eventlog selection

Hi,

we upgrade FW-1 with VPN 4.0 on FW-1 with VPN 4.1 SP 2. When I check events
in fw event log I usually select one of interfaces to view the log entries
on this selected interface.
This was working without any problems until upgrade. I see the interface
names when I have full view of event log. I just cannot select view on
selected interface. Is this a bug or my mistake?

The interface names are the same as they were with previous version of FW-1.

Thanks for help.

Matej Valencak