[FW1] Inconsistent interface on log viewer

Hi,

On the interface column of my log viewer, the
interface name was displayed wrongly.
For eg,

Src      : internet packet
Dst      : internal server at LAN A
interface: appear as interface of LAN B
action   : drop
rule     : clear up rule (any any any drop short)

I set inspection to be inbound only so I should expect
external traffic which is log by clear up rule to be
log at the external interface, right? But this does
not happened!? This problem only started after I
implemented Monitored circuit and sync for both of my
Nokia 440 ipso-3.2.1 fw1-4.1sp2. Please advise.

Thank you in advance.
Mark