Re: [FW1] FW-1 smalloffice appliances

Conrad,

Basicly, the Nokia IP110 is a full featured firewall, running the normal
Checkpoint FW-1/VPN-1 software suite on a small Nokia platform.
This implies that the license, subscribtion of the Nokia is more expensive than the
on on the SmallOffice appliance.
The Nokia hardware is $2750, where the appliance hardware is at least cheaper than $1500

Regards, Andre