RE: [FW1] Mail Alert for Sun platform

Is it also possible to get additional information (mail body)?
I have configured that however I only get FW-1 Alert no why this alert is
sent or in case of spoofing which packet was spoofed on which fw and its
interface.

Does FW-1 use a internal mail client? Does it make sense to install qmail or
postfix mail server (more secure than sendmail) on a firewall machine to
send root mails to a pool?

Thanks

JH