RE: [FW1] checkpoint licensing question on UNIX

Hi !

I have found information about this on chekpoint web page:

Host ID / IP address - Enter one of the following :
A registered IP address of the external interface of the machine. Enter the
address in a dot notation (for example, 129.21.1.1).
For Sun workstations running SunOS 4 or Solaris 2, enter the output of the
'hostid' command, prefixed by '0x' (zero-X).
For HP workstations running HP-UX, enter the output of the 'uname -i'
command, prefixed by '0d' (zero-D).
For IBM workstations running AIX, enter the output of the 'uname -m'
command.
If you change one of the initially listed host ID's or IP addresses, a move
license request will be submitted.

I have tried it and it works.

Wojtek