RE: [FW1] Unbaised Firewall-1 vs Pix Reviews ??

And policies can use the "install on -> target" feature (rather than
"install on -> gateways")  to ensure that they cannot be loaded onto the
wrong firewall.  Saved me once or twice......

[email protected]@lists.us.checkpoint.com on 09/02/2001 20:58:23

Sent by:  [email protected]