Re: [FW1] Questions about CheckPoint 2000 Enteprise Suite -SP2 + Linux

For starters, Redhat 7.0 is explicitly stated as not supported in the Firewall-1 SP2
release notes - I guess it's bound to be flaky.

As for the file system, I would have to guess that a product build with a common
schema for 4 flavors of unix would use a common base code and install set.  Otherwise
it would make things more difficult on the initial release side if they were to cater
to every version of unix's file structure.  And I don't believe that the structure of
the file system is what causes your kernel panic -- see paragraph 1.

CryptoTech