RE: [FW1] Secure Client vs SecuRemote

>If the users are outside your network protected by some
>other firewall, you would use SecuRemote. If they are unprotected
>you might want to use Secure Client. Note that Secure Client
>requires additional cost and licensing.  The difference is that>
>Secure Client provides some measure of client 'protection' and
>SecuRemote does not.

Another difference is that SecuRemote easily supports clustered
firewalls, whereas SecureClient does not, unless you dumb it down to
resemble SecuRemote.  I think CP is planning to improve clustering
support for SecureClient in a future release, but not sure exactly when.

Mark L. Decker
Rainfinity
[email protected]