Re: [FW1] Rule Installation Problem

Hi Jeff,

That is strange.

I don't know if this would help, but you could rebuild
your *W files and rulebase.fws. It shouldn't do any
harm, but backup just in case.

To do this, get into your /conf/ directory, and run

$FWDIR/bin/fwm -g *.W

Be sure no one is running a GUI when you run this
command. It should successfully rebuild your rulebase
files. This might clear up your issue.

HTH -- Chris