From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2001 10:10 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: [FW1] Unbaised Firewall-1 vs Pix Reviews ??

I propose that it takes approximately the same amount of effort and time
to PROPERLY install solaris w/FW-1 compared to OpenBSD w/ipf.

PROPERLY I said.

The default install of OpenBSD is way more secure then Solaris.  ipf is
marginally harder to configure then FW-1.  Not THAT much harder, its just
CLI which some people are scared of.

--
--Paul