RE: [FW1] Any-->does this include....

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think allowing ICMP is part of the policy
properties.

I apologize if I am wrong here, I don't have a FW-1 box infront of me
right now.

The email that I replied to said that any any any accept was = a router.

This is FAR from the truth.  (Although I wish it was the truth)

On Fri, 9 Feb 2001, Frank Knobbe wrote:

--Paul