From: Wendy Gleisner [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2001 8:53 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] NT / Secure Remote with multiple adapters

My company is having this problem: We have NT 4.0 with Service Pack 6a
loaded on three different types of Compaq laptops.
We use docking stations when on company premises and dial-up when offsite.
As a result we have 3 networking adapters
configured on the laptops. 1 - dialup and 2 - lan adapters (1 - docking
station & 1 - nic in the laptop in case they don't dock).
We have installed SecureRemote on all adapters.  The normal installation has
SecureRemote loading upon startup (It's an icon on the bottom
right on the task bar).
Even though we are not using SecureRemote when we are on premise, we receive
NT domain errors (basically it can't see our NT domain) upon
startup.  We've tried hacking SecureRemote out of the startup, without
success so far.  We've open a call with Checkpoint, however, they don't seem

to understand the problem.

Has anyone had this problem and if you have do you know of a solution?  I
can't believe we are the only company that use docking stations!

Thanks, Wendy