Re: [FW1] Port fowarding

Joseph Yeung schrieb:

> Dear all,
>
> Does anyone know could I set the destination forwarding base on the port
> request such as follows in CP FW-1 v4.1:
>
>                                                       -  pop   -
> 200.100.100.101, 110
> smtp, www, pop - - - > fw-1 ------- smtp  - 200.100.100.102, 25
>                                                       - www  -
> 200.100.100.103, 80

Yes - it's quite easy. First let's create some objects:

ext_fw   = external FW IP address
int_pop  = 200.100.100.101 (POP server)
int_www  = 200.100.100.102 (SMTP server)
int_smtp = 200.100.100.103 (HTML server)

Then create the NAT rules

Original                                            Translated
Source / Destination / Service   -->   Source / Destination / Service
Any / ext-fw / pop3  -->  Original / int_pop / Original
Any / ext-fw / smtp  -->  Original / int_smtp / Original
Any / ext-fw / http  -->  Original / int_www / Original

Done
;-)
    Volker

--