From: Kevin Lundy
To: 'Alan May' ; [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2001 11:35 AM
Subject: [FW1] 2 more licensing questions

In a server farm, how are licenses counted?  In other words, if I have 2 web
servers, loadbalanced, each server has an IP and the the load balancing
throws in a virtual IP.  So is that 3 licenses or 2?

Can VIG licenses be combined?  In other words, can I take 3 25 licenses and
combine them on a single box for a 75?

Thanks