[FW1] Fw: Need help with rule FW1 3.0b

 I need help with a rule. I have a 'group' who needs access to the
 internet and an internal web server from specific PC's with fixed/known
 IP address's.

 From the above sentence I have determined the SOURCE- 'group', a
 DESTINATION - 'any' with a known SERVICE - 'http'.

 I need to add a rule.

 When a 'group' member uses an un-specified PC (unknown IP address) they
 can still use the HTTP protocol to an 'internal web server' but not
have
 access to the internet.

 Over all I'm trying to limit access to the internet from our internal
 network for a specific group when they fail to use a predefined PC.

 Any help in this would be much appreciated.

 Sincerely,
 Tom Volpe
 Senior Network Janitor