[FW1] Multi Domain CLM

Someone already tested MDCLM?
Checkpoint's documentation is not so clear about it; I also checked this
list's archives, but I can't find anything.

Multi Domain CLM is a Provider-1 SP3 feature that "allows the customer to
host up to 200  Customer Log Modules on a single server".
Until "now", a CLM was only a "passive" Management Server used to receive
logs from FWs, so it could be implemented separately from the machine
hosting the CMAs, if, for instance, I want to totally separate log
management.
CP documentation now says that "Multi Domain CLM (MDCLM) functionality is
enabled through the Provider-1 licensing mechanism." and "Each CMA on the
Multi Domain CLM collects its logs in a separate log file,".
This means that the MDCLM cannot be implemented separately?

And: how does the Reporting Module interact with a MDCLM? (if it can)
If I use Provider-1 to control many customers' firewalls and I receive my
their logs on my MDCLM, can I use Reporting Module? Must I have one RM for
each CMA? (I hope I don't!)

Thanks in advance!

--
Marco Gioanola